How to set up your
meet for Online Registration
For all coaches who have hosted a previous meet that used registration on MileSplit,
follow these simple steps.
1. Go to the calendar and search for the most recent version of this meet (usually last year's meet).
2. Open the meet and click on the meet manager button on the right. (You must be logged in as an admin).
3. On the right hand side under "Advanced Options" click on "CLONE MEET"
4. Select the new date and make sure the Copy Registration button is checked! Click clone meet.
5. It may take up to 30 minutes for your meet to show in the calendar.
6. The information from the previous meet is also copied over so make sure to update your meet info also.
If you are starting a brand new meet that has never been run before,
please use our new Registration Wizard,
Meet Directors / Coaches
Online Meet Registration by MileSplit is required by the AAA to handle your online meet entry for cross country and track & field. AND, it helps to keep our MileSplit state site strong. It is very flexible, and works well with both HyTek and our own FREE meet manager called RaceTab.
· Easy to use interface that is self-explanatory
· Integrate with MileSplit meets, teams, athlete, and performance database
· Add custom questions to your meet entry form
· Download entries, contact, and payment info to Excel/CSV
· Send mass email to everyone signed up for your meet or targeted to specific people (those who still owe money for example)
· Leave the meet open for all, or set a password so that only invited athletes/teams (who you share the password with) can enter
· Meet director, an appointed team administrator, or timing company can update the meet information and download the entries
· Set max number of entries per team in a given event or overall
· Generate stats and reports about entered teams and individuals
Meet Entry Fee and Payment Options...
· Accept direct payment using your preferred method, but use our system to keep track of who has paid and who hasn't
· Integrate with a PayPal and/or Google Checkout account as payment options
· Use flexible settings for how to calculate entry fee to fit your meet's unique needs
· Calculate and display to coach/athlete how much they owe and how they can pay
· Choose from various options for seeding based on your preferences
· If you choose, use the MileSplit database to automatically populate the seed time. You can allow coaches to override this seed time or lock them in to ensure accuracy of seeds.
· Add in minimum standards for entry
· Hytek Meet Manager
· MileSplit`s RaceTab
· Raceberry Jam
· ALL CROSS COUNTRY AND ALL JH & HS TRACK MEETS ARE FREE !!!
For information, contact Jim Yurwitz, email@example.com