Arkansas Track & Field Hall of Fame Banquet Nomination Form
Again, as part of this year's Arkansas Track & Field Hall of Fame Banquet, the Arkansas Track Coaches Association would like to recognize the "Academic Athlete" as part of this year's ceremony. It will be up to you to nominate track & field athletes from your school. The top 5 student athletes will be invited to the Hall of Fame Induction banquet on June 2nd at the Wyndham Hotel in North Little Rock and will receive 2 complimentary tickets.
1) A high G.P.A. (At least 3.5).
2) Must have taken the ACT test with a score of 25 or more.
3) We are not looking for the athlete who is part of a lot of clubs or organizations etc. as part of this selection. Just those that have balanced their academic & athletic life with high successes in both.
4) Qualified for the state track meet.
5) The top 5 will be invited to attend the Arkansas Track Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony Banquet.
If you have an athlete who you feel deserves this honor please fill out the information below and email to: Karl Koonce at email@example.com call or text me if you have any questions. @ 501-282-3481.
The Arkansas Track Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony Banquet