Thank you for your interest in the Jerry Roberts Memorial Relays on April 5th. Invitation only: Please contact John Steward. 501-351-4114 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to attend. This will be a state qualifying meet. Need to park your bus by 2:45 or wait until school traffic clears around 3:25
Live results on www.macdonaldtiming.com
3:15 Coaches meeting
4:00 Field events - Girls - PV, Discus, LJ
Boys - Shot, HJ, TJ
4:00 4 x 800m
5:15 Running Finals - starting time may adjust pending Field Events
100 m Dash
1600 m Run
4 x 100 m Relay
400 m Dash
300 m Hurdles
800 m Run
200 m Dash
3200 m Run
4 x 400 m Relay
There will be a $ 50 entry per team or $ 100 per school if bringing both girls and boys teams. If you are not bringing a full team, entry fee $ 10 per athlete up to 4 athletes. Make check payable to Vilonia Sr. High Track. Entry fees are due on day of the meet or you will not be allowed to participate.
Awards 1st 3rd get medals; ribbons 4th 8th. Plaques will go to Team Champion and Most Outstanding Performance (Please turn in name by 3200m Run)
Hospitality information for coaches will be handles through the concession stand with tickets issued at coach's meeting.
You may enter 2 athletes in the sprints, 2 in the distance, and 2 in the field events. 4 throws/jumps in shot, discus, LJ, TJ no finals. ENTRY DEADLINE 10:00AM CST
Vilonia will have JV teams competing. These athletes will not be added to team score.
Minimum marking distances/starting heights for the field events will be determined by the entries. Any modifications to those will be by the games committee.
We will be conducting this as a state meet (except 4 throws/jumps). NFHS and AAA rules will apply. Please adhere to the facility rules or it may result in your athlete(s) being disqualified:
1. Athletes may warm upon the field. No camps or chairs on the turf. You may make your camps on the visitor bleachers or the area outside the fence on the visitor side of the stadium. The bandstand area will be for Vilonia athletes only.
2. We will have restricted coaching areas for the field events please remain in those areas while coaching your athletes at those events.
3. No food, gum or sunflower seeds on the track or turf.
4. We will be weighing your pole vaulters. If they are to compete, make sure they have their correct pole for their body weight with track spikes on the feet when weighed.
5. 1/4" spikes only.
John Steward 501-796-2111 (work)
Vilonia Track 501-351-4114 (cell)
- No discussions yet. Be the first!